- We have a limit of two dogs per site. Dogs are NOT allowed in our cabins. No large dogs unless authorized by MANAGEMENT.
- Dog owners agree and accept to take full responsibility of any personal injury or damage caused by their dog whilst within the confines of the park and agrees to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to the dog’s activities.
- Dogs are not permitted into or on any veranda, cabin (unless designated pet friendly), en-suite, laundry, BBQ area, pool, reception or any park facilities unless authorized by MANAGEMENT.
- Dogs are not permitted to be left unsupervised in the park at any time.
- Dogs are not permitted to rush at, bark, or disturb the peace and quiet or enjoyment of other guests.
- Dogs must be walked on short leads. Must be on leads at all times.
- Owners/walkers are to pick up and dispose of dog’s defecation. *Defecation must be in sealed bags and placed into appropriate rubbish bins.
Any breach of the Dog Policy will result in management instructing you to vacate immediately regardless of time and no refunds shall be given.